I have fun doing fun posts that are informative as well. I LUV to research, read and share. So, now that it is holiday season and we want to look and feel our best, I thought I would share some tips that I have found and even share some products that I have enjoyed for a long time. Holidays can be stressful and tiring, but remember, it SHOULD be fun!!!!!
- Don’t smoke – If you do, get ready to start that new year’s resolution:) Save your skin.
- Protect your skin– hmmm, something I should have started as a teen, but who didn’t love to BAKE in the sun then? My all time FAVORITE sunscreen is from SkinCeuticals and I have this on auto-ship from Drugstore.com You will Love this stuff!
- Take a fish oil supplement – and I have a FAV for this as well. It is from Omega Brite and I even have my kids on Omega Brite Kids.
- Eat a diet rich in antioxidants – Lots of fruits, veggies, grains.
- Drink green tea – but here is my dilemma…this stuff gives me the jitters. I would love to hear from those of you that have a great one to recommend.
- Exfoliate and Moisturize – and something I learned about while living in Denver was dry brushing. Use this little guy and it will do the trick. It improves circulation and leads to healthier skin. It has been popular in European countries for over 30 years! It takes a bit of getting used to but you will soon love it. Also can be purchased at Drugstore.com
- EXERCISE…EXERCISE…EXERCISE!!!!! – this is a necessity for stress as well.
- Reduce Stress – hmmm, remind me of this often ok?
- Drink Water & Reduce Alcohol – give MetroMint a go!!! Or try one of the new Hint waters.
- HAVE FUN!!! Laugh:)
Turkey day is approaching fast and the biggest thing to remember is to enjoy time with your family and friends.
+ view comments . . .